Clear PVC strip – Standard Grade is recommended by Rayflex Group for use in ambient temperature applications operating between +45°c to -5°c. At the extremities of this range PVC can degrade, if you expect your PVC to operate well at temperatures constantly below freezing then you should consider using our Freezer Grade PVC Strip.
All our high quality pvc products are manufactured and tested to European and British quality standards and comply with European REACH directives. Technical specifications are available for all pvc products and pvc material grades.
Please contact our technical department if you require any assistance in product recommendation.
Clear PVC Strip is used in various applications industry wide that require:
- Temperature control – Ideal for internal and external doorways, partitions and openings where protection from the elements is required.
- Health and Safety – effective barrier between warehouse and office / retail work areas.
- Noise reduction – economical sound barrier ideal for enclosing loud equipment and to block out traffic noise.
- Dust Reduction – protects clean room environments.
- Insect / Pest Protection – effective solution for keeping out birds, insects and others pests.